The curriculum at Greave Primary School
Through our curriculum we aim to:
- Inspire our children to develop a love for learning
- Every child to achieve their full potential
- Raise aspirations and help children to understand their connections to, and place within our community and the wider world
- Embed the skills that will enable our children to become lifelong successful learners
- Support children to become independent learners who take responsibility for their own progress and development
- Develop confidence, resilience and perseverance
- Support the Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural development of our pupils including an understanding and appreciation of British Value
Class pages in the Parent section on the website gives further details of the content for each year group.
Further details regarding the content of the curriculum within each subject area can be found by clicking each of the links below:
The National Curriculum specifies what children must study and what they are expected to know at different ages. Click the link below to find out further information.